Townsend Nissan Trivia
- Alabama won their first national championship in 1925
with a score of 20-19. What team did they beat?
- In 1926 Alabama repeated as national champions with a
tie against Stanford. The score was 7-7 in that game. Who was the
coach for the Crimson Tide that year?
- Alabama was defeated in the 1930 season for their third
national championship. Alabama’s opponent proved to be easy in the
Rose Bowl as Alabama came up with a 24-0 victory. Who was the
- Who caught Joe Namath’s first touchdown pass at
- How many shutouts did Alabama have in its 1961 national
- Who was MVP of the 1962 Sugar Bowl?
- Who led Alabama in scoring in 1962?
- What Alabama player kicked four field goals in a 12-7
Sugar Bowl upset of Ole Miss in 1964?
- Coach Bryant used the two-quarterback system in
1973-74. Who were his QB’s?
- Who handed Alabama it’s only loss in 1977?
- What was the final score when Bear Bryant beat pat dye
for win No. 315?
- Who scored the last touchdown of the Bear Bryant Era?
- How many sacks did Derrick Thomas have during his
career at Alabama?
- Who is the only coach to serve as interim head coach at
both Arkansas and Alabama?
- What Alabama duo had 100 receiving yards against
Arkansas in 1999?
- The University of Alabama was founded in 1831, but in
which year did they play the first football game in school history?
- What was significant about the 1918 season at Alabama?
- How many National Championships did Alabama win in the
- What two home games at Bryant Denny stadium did Bear
Bryant lose during his 25 years at Alabama?
- In a 50-year span, how many All-American quarterbacks
did Alabama produce from 1950-2000?
- Washington State
- Richard Williamson
- Mike Fracchia
- Cotton Clark
- Tim Davis
- Gary Rutledge and Richard Todd
- Alabama 28, Auburn 17
- 52 Sacks
- Joe Kines
- Jason McAddley and
- The season was cancelled
due to WWI
- Florida and Southern